Shiraz: Classy Uniqueness in Elmsford

A true classy place in Elmsford. 


Kebabs in the back, Persian barberry stew in front.  Stew was 10/10.

Fesenjan with bread in the back.
Heard it was also a 10/10.
Lamb kebab 7.7/10
Chicken Kebab 
I never expected Shiraz to have so much uniqueness in their dishes. I loved their barberry stew, and it perfectly with lavash bread. The sourness fits so well, that I was blown away. It was so tasty that I couldn't stop eating it. However, for the portion, the price was indeed too much. 
The lamb kebab was juicy, but for my taste, I'm not a fan of gamey meat. However, everything had a top notch quality. 
Their saffron ice cream (not pictured above) was quite decadent and flavorful. The two top dishes raved about were the Fesenjan and Persian barberry stew. I couldn't taste the fesenjan, as everyone finished it before I could try. 

Decor: 8/10      Taste: 8.4/10     Quality: 8.9/10     
Price Affordability: 6/10



Comments

Popular Posts