Giannoni's Deli: Scarsdale's Truest Italian Gem

As I write this review, I can smell the cajun chicken sandwich from Giannoni's. 
Edgemonter's and Scarsdalians will completely agree. 

Whatever they do, it's mind blowing. 




This sandwich, is so flavorful and simple, that even people who are picky have told me they love it. 

The cajun sandwich can be made without chicken (I often get with eggplant because it's lighter). 
It's decently priced at around $7.50-$8.

The sandwich is packed with shredded lettuce, tomato, some onion, the cutlet, and the highlight: a cajun dressing. 

They get their bread from La Prima bakery in Brooklyn. Honestly, if I ordered this bread from the production site, I would eat breakfast happily everyday. Way to be old school Italian!

Students from Edgemont High School and Scarsdale High School can be seen here chomping away, round the clock. 

I've had their eggplant parmigiana, but I'm waiting to go back and try something new. 

Scott, the owner, is a true chef. You'll see me there soon!


Decor: 7.3/10      Taste: 10/10     Quality: 9/10     
Price Affordability: 7.9/10

Comments

Popular Posts