Vietnam Central: Scarsdale's Truest Vietnamese Haven

Hot and Sour Soup: PHENOMENAL!!!


Van's Summer Rolls: MOST DIFFERENT THING IVE HAD

Pot Stickers: UBER SUCCULENT


L'interieur

I ordered the hot and sour soup, van's summer rolls, pot stickers, and a Vietnamese coffee I did not take a picture of. 

Hot and sour soup is literally the best and most refreshing thing I have ever had. It's spicy, and so tangy. I fell in love with this soup. 

The van summer rolls, is so different in texture and it has this sauce inside I found perfect to complement. Must try this dish. 

The pot stickers were not the usual type of dumplings we eat. They were soft, succulent, and slightly moist.  

The coffee was nothing to hit home about. I wish they upgraded it. 

You can literally taste the quality of the food. In Westchester, that's hard to find. I also wish they reduced their prices. It's slightly unreasonable. 

Tip: Go on Wednesdays. Also, order a couple dishes to share. The bill will be a breather. 

Decor: 7/10      Taste: 9/10     Quality: 8.7/10     
Price Affordability: 3/10

Comments

Popular Posts