Lefteris Gyro In Tarrytown, Ny: Where Greek meets Vintage


I'll admit it, I forgot to take pictures of the food. 

Better yet, Zagat hasn't rated this place. 

My job to the rescue!! 

I went here a second time because it was late and I hate eating something crappy. 

I had at the falafel platter which was around $14 and economical for two people. 

It was a charm! 

I originally wanted to try the Gemista but they ran out ;(

The gyro a friend had was well done and smelled amazing. I couldn't try it but the appeal was nice. 

I loved the falafel. Crispy, garlicky, with tons of green herbs inside the fritter. 

The salad however, was not with their signature dressing that I bought a tub of weeks ago. 

It only had red wine vinegar and I was a bit sad. 

I still love the dolmas, feta, pickled Italian peppers (don't know the name), and olives. 

My first meal here was awesome. The dressing on point and the chicken kebab was flavorful. 
However, they need to upgrade on the chicken's kebab's juiciness and more spices needed in the rice they side with. 

The fries need some salt too. Yet, I still find them great. 

However, I think Bobby who owns it or is the manager is a wonderful person. 

Come here if you want something homestyle. 


Decor: 7/10      Taste: 8/10     Quality: 8.2/10     Price Affordability: 9/10

Comments

Popular Posts