Puff Cha Ramen Review (NYC Theatre District) **PUFFS ONLY**




The picture above is of the original puff cha. 

I couldn't find a Zagat review for this place unfortunately. 

However, here's my review about the puffs since that was all I could try. 

I ordered the original (taro, spices, and chicken), the corn and coconut, and the pad thai puff.

It took around 15 minutes, but it was well worth the wait. 

I've never seen such a high quality puff cha before. 

In fact, I never knew how good it was. 

Three puffs for $7.50 isn't a bad deal. 

In addition, the decor inside the place is beautiful. Look at image one, and the image of thailand does give some insight into how native people there view their life. 

As for the food, I have yet to come back and try for other dishes. 

I wish the price would be more reasonable, however, the owner does a great job of delivering quality. 

The original puff cha is the best that I've eaten. It has this turmeric blend that reminds of a similarity between Indian and Thai food. 

The Pad Thai puff should have had a sauce inside to make the texture better. 

The coconut and corn was slightly sweet but wholesome. I was kind of surprised by it. 

When you get them fresh, do not waste your time. 

EAT THEM WARM!!

The smell is highly intoxicating, and honestly, reminds me of home. 


Here are my ratings below:

Decor/Ambience: 8/10     Food eaten: 8/10   $ Reasonability 7/10    Quality: 9/10

Comments

Popular Posts