Lange's of Scarsdale: Where the Rich Find Their Deli

I tried finding a Zagat review for this place and I couldn't exactly find it. 

Anyhow, here is the review: 




Salad:
In my previous visit, I got an arugula salad with raw bell peppers, roasted bell peppers, feta, avocado, onion, chickpeas, and sundried tomato dressing. 

I loved the dressing! It has a tangy sun dried tomato taste I found addicting. 


Drinks;
I had an iced tea with lemon before, but it accidentally wasn't sweet. However, I still loved the quality of it.
I tried the pink lemonade above. It's not your usual pink lemonade. The taste is sweet, sour, and loads fruit flavor. I loved this drink!!!




                                           Decor/Ambience: 5/10 (it's casual)    
                                 Food eaten: 8/10   $ Reasonability 4/10    Quality: 8/10

Comments

Popular Posts